In my time since being muslim i have learnt the importance of CHARITY (SADAQA) and seen the necessity behind it, not only is it apart of a islam but i believe this is a moral obligation on any person with a HEART, we at SPINVIC INC have aided in homeless feeding,WITH HOMELESS AID we also offer consultation and judgement free discussion. I myself have experienced homelessness when i was younger! And i remember it being a SCARY experience and do not wish this upon anyone, My own experience taught me the value of appreciating what we have and coping with it. In my time as Muslim i have given much sadaqa and currently SPINVIC INC are involved with offering our services locally and internationally ongoing with many different problems around this world we aim to aid in as much that we possibly can, so often do we hear of people wanting to help but do not have the time or do not have the money! But i can promise you it is never the 2 of them at the same time, so we invite you to do 1 or the other and it is not for our benefit but for your own. sadly so many turn a blind eye and think “its not me or my family” or “someone else will help that person” but…. What would happen if everybody had the same approach? How much more suffering and casualties would there be if not for the people that have hearts and give their time to help and share their wealth in the effort of helping others. I ask you this sincerely can you or will you LIVE long enough to not go through hardship or can you or are you certain that you will not experience starvation like so many others? I pray that i or my loved ones do not ever and i willingly give for the sake of Allah knowing that it could possibly be me one day, as i’m sure you know it could possibly be you so i leave you with this verse for AL-QURAN IN Charity in God’s cause is a loan given to Him
Surah Al – Hadid, 57:11
مَن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللَّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ وَلَهُ أَجْرٌ كَرِيمٌ
Man-zal-lazii yuqrizul-laaha Qarzan Hasanan-fayuzaa-‘ifahuu lahuu wa lahuuu ’ajrun-kariim.
11. Who is it that will offer up unto God a goodly loan, which He will amply repay?
For, such (as do so) shall have a noble reward.
The goodly loan to God is charity i.e. spending of the wealth in God’s way. It is bound by the following conditions for its acceptance:
• that which is given away or spent in the way of the Lord must have been well-earned i.e. through lawful means.
• the thing given must be defectless.
• that which is given, must be needed by the giver for himself and not the stuff not needed by the giver.
• not that which is given away at the point of death when the giver would not need it any longer.
• it must be given without publicity.
• it must be given to the one who needs it the most.
• when given away no obligation or even mention of it should be made and the receiver in no way should be troubled thereafter.
• the offer must be exclusively and purely, to please God and not for any hypocritical show, name or fame.
• that which is given, even though it be much in quantity, the giver should consider it to be less and insignificant.
• what is given away should be dear to the giver.